Texting While Driving – Technical Solution
How can we stop this Distracted Driving danger?
LEGISLATION CAN ONLY GO SO FAR AT STOPPING TEXTING WHILE DRIVING
A TECHNICAL SOLUTION IS AVAILABLE. HOW CAN WE GET CARRIERS TO USE IT?
Download White Paper
Ben Levitan has significant experience with cases involving Texting-while-Driving and holds a patent in a technical method of stopping Texting-while-Driving cold.
- Stops Texting when a car is in motion
- Allows 911 Calls at all times
- Allows First Responders to have “Override”
- Allows Passengers on Public Transit to use devices.
- Allows for Schools and Theatres to block texting and talking
- Download White Paper
- Follow this page for future developments
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Local Exchange Carriers (LEC)
- Public Defenders and District Attorneys
- Private Investigators